Bygballe's blog

misc. from the everyday life of Rikke B

Thursday, May 20, 2004

AUNT AGAIN !!

Yesterday my sister gave birth to a beautiful little girl :o) Now I have 2 cute little nieces :o)

My sister is a tough woman; she didn’t make it to the delivery room, but gave birth at home, her husband assisting her while calling an ambulance. Great story! And nice to see how they support and help each other - they are such a good couple.

I’ve just returned from the hospital and now I’m getting ready to go to a birthday-party – one of my 3 prince’s from ITU is turning 30 today. Just wanted to share the great news!

4 Comments:

At May 22, 2004 at 12:07 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

So you finally turned hot pink and party again :)

 
At May 22, 2004 at 12:11 PM, Blogger bygballe said...

My world looks kind of pink right now... and I thought "why not"...
Too bad that all the old comments were deleted somehow in the proces...

 
At May 29, 2004 at 2:01 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

Well - I won't mind saying welcome to blogging paradise once more, so here goes:
"Welcome to blogging paradise"
Nice to see another friend added to the growing number of bloggers.
I will see you soon (3 more weeks)!

 
At May 31, 2004 at 8:56 PM, Blogger bygballe said...

Well Tommyboy, you are one of the main reasons for my activity here. I like to read your blog and somehow try to follow your life in the Nederlands... Hope that my writings gives you some idea of what I'm up to... But then again, its a good thing to meet at Messenger for more 'private' sessions ;o)
Look forward to seeing you soon here in DK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home