Bygballe's blog

misc. from the everyday life of Rikke B

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

EASTER BREAK??

Whats new?

Well, I worked all through the Easter break – I had to finish a paper and I had a HARD time getting started on in, but actually it wasn’t that bad once I got started. And with great help from a good friend I’m not too embarrassed to send it of.

Ok, maybe it wasn’t all work… My brother celebrated his birthday on Sunday and got a birthday present from his sisters and mother that he really loved… not! I hope he will in time, but maybe this will teach him to give us some more realistic wishes next time – then we’ll try to give him something he actually wants ;o) “Get a bank loan” he said, brat!
And I’ve spend a lot of hours with this little girl in TOTALLY IN LOVE with! I anyone makes me happy these days it’s her! Being an aunt is just the greatest thing in the world!

Yesterday I went to the movies with 2 good friends, we saw Mona Lisa Smile, and Jam said that it was a girl-movie – I really liked it, so I guess he was right. After the movie we went to Louise’s apartment for coffee, its right in the centre of the city, cool! She such a city chick that girl! I guess it will be at cool place to start our “girls night out” next weekend!! ;o)

By the way (I know someone in Holland will appreciate this) I’ve also painted my living room walls bright white this Easter. About time too… The good thing was that I did it while listening to audio books – The 5th Dicipline by Peter Senge – really good – gave me the inspiration I needed to get started on that (damn) paper. And Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy – and this book… I don’t know, I guess there’s just too much word juggling and I don’t think it’s al that funny… I guess I think the author is trying too hard, and that’s a bit boring to me. Try to be less explicit, please! I’m only half way through and I don’t even know if I’ll ever finish it, but at least I know what all the fuss was about… not me, too damn boring!

By the way, I can recommend the online audio bookstore audible.com!

Now I’ll go have coffee with Louise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home