Bygballe's blog

misc. from the everyday life of Rikke B

Thursday, April 29, 2004

MISC….

Hmmm… it’s been a while since the police party 2.0 and I guess I’m not really in the mood to write about it here… but IT WAS A LOT OF FUN! And apparently a concept new girls easily adjust to (concept being: girls night out, drinks and “men in uniforms”, simple and fun) – I was the only participant from the first night, and the girls picked it up right away!! Guess Madonna, Cosmopolitans, Sushi and party-crazed girls are the perfect ingredients for a night out…
As you can probably read from my list of good things, I meet one of those great dancers – a total stranger – but a connection was made and we had fun for a while (his friends dragged him of way to soon!), but I got to dance and sing my heart out (no voice to speak of the next day…)

It’s bee a while since I’ve updated my blog… I don’t know why, maybe the fact that GulBil had to go to the Shop (EXPENSIVE love affair…!) and that I’ve been busy getting this research assistant job (fingers crossed) and… well spending a lot of time with this guy I’ve meet…

Tonight I’ve invited my parents for dinner – roast lamb (in the oven as I write this) and hopefully my father will enjoy the food, even if it is spicy, and they’ll behave and not be at each others throats all night ;o) Grumpy old parents! They behaved when I visited them for lunch today, and I invited them on impulse – its been a long time since I’ve made them dinner. And I have been working a home today, doing a bit of cleaning and drinking beer in the sun at my neighbour’s terrace, quite nice…

Yesterday Pernelle and I went to see “Monster” – thought provoking! Actually we shouldn’t have gone to the movies because it seen like ages since I’ve last seen her and I really missed talking to her. But I enjoyed her company, and hope I’ll see her soon!

Hmmm, something’s starting to smell really nice, I better go check on that lamb…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home