Bygballe's blog

misc. from the everyday life of Rikke B

Monday, April 19, 2004

5 THINGS THAT MAKES MY LIFE BETTER:
· GulBil (my car) – in a word (as if one word can cover this love story): mobility
· Strangers you meet in the night who loves to dance, are good at it and doesn’t misunderstand the “connection” and try to score - please just keep sending them my way
· My titanium Maui Jim sunglasses perfect for driving and the first pair of sunglasses I can keep in my hair AND GET OUT AGAIN without too much trouble
· My laptophas changed the way I work at home…and the use of my sofa
· Pop music makes me happy

The list isn’t prioritised and I’ll probably write something else if I had to do it again tomorrow…

I also have to tell you about our girls night out – police party 2.0 – but… you’ll just have to wait another day or two, I’m still to busy giggling ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home