Bygballe's blog

misc. from the everyday life of Rikke B

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

ITU RECEPTION WAS USED AS FITTING ROOM TODAY

Went out for lunch at the new ITU-building today and Louise gave me a tour of the building. It was pretty cool to see the final result when I’ve followed the process from the first draft - and now the buildings there. It felt a bit empty though and I don’t know where everybody’s offices' is anymore, but I'm sure the receptionist will help me until I know what I need to know about the locations.

It was actually quite funny to talk to the receptionist today; she gave med a “gift bag” when I had signed for my new key :o)
The bag consisted of some sponsored bits; finger-table soccer games, key chain, copy card, a pamphlet with practical information about the building. And she gave me a new ITU t-shirt – I have one of the old (and ugly) grey “IT-højskole” t-shirts - this new one is black, the logo discrete and its much nicer! A bit surreal that the first thing I do at the new ITU is to step into the back of the reception an try on t-shirts for size ;o)

I was nice that everybody gave me a warm welcome and took their time to show me their new offices.

The new bar was nice, and I think the students will have some good times here – I can’t possibly be as smoke-filled as the old bar, and the terrace looks like a great place to have a beer on a Friday afternoon, I’ll definitely give it a try this September and report back later… however, the bar might keep its name and the spirit of the fantastic party-committee, but… to me, the bar at Glentevej will always mean something special – and of course the people in it, I miss you guys sometimes... My Good, we had fun at that place :o)

/R

7 Comments:

At July 15, 2004 at 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See now you are talking about parties again :-) But I agree that the Glentevej friday bars were quite a thing. I am glad that you like our new building and please come back to visit any time.
-Louise

 
At July 15, 2004 at 11:07 AM, Blogger bygballe said...

Hmm, your right, parties again ;o)
And I’ll definitely come visit you again soon; actually I’m going to the ugly old building next to yours (kind of next to…) to see my new office (sigh) from august…

By the way – I’m looking forward to partying with you again tonight ;o) Guess the comments have the same “party-infection”…

/Rikke

 
At September 6, 2004 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

Sweet Rikke,
Where are you??

 
At January 25, 2006 at 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er zijn absoluut iets over het dat belangen me.Toodle-oo, Annamaria wedding accessories favours uk

 
At August 19, 2007 at 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At August 19, 2007 at 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At September 11, 2007 at 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home